Friday, March 24, 2017

Bedtime Story: We Are Growing! by Laurie Keller & Mo Willems

Read for: It was a gift to Munchkin (Thank you Kami & Gnome!)and a fun story!
 
Synopsis: "Walt and his friends are growing up! Everyone is the something-est. But . . . what about Walt? He is not the tallest, or the curliest, or the silliest. He is not the anything-est! As a BIG surprise inches closer, Walt discovers something special of his own!"

My Review: We received this book from a very kind friend. I never knew about the Elephant & Piggie like reading collection. This is a fun and silly book that kids will love reading. It starts off with a nice introduction from Gerald and Piggie and then goes right into the story. It has a nice message about everyone being unique but also the same in many ways. Munchkin really had fun with this book and it will be fun to read again when the grass starts growing.
 
My Rating: This was such a fun book and one I hadn't seen before! Munchkin and I had a blast reading this and can't wait to read it more this summer.  We give it a rating of Four Paws and a Stump Wag!
 
 
Good Night! Sweet Dreams!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy that you enjoyed it! Gnome and I really liked it. Gnome thought it was really funny, and I liked the silliness and the good message.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Munchkin had so much fun with it and we have read it so many times. I really love how they integrated Elephant and Piggie into the book, it added an extra element of fun! Thank you again so much!

      Delete