Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Tea Time Tuesday: Favorite Summer Teas

This is a new series of blog posts to share my love of tea and some discoveries I am making as I dive more into that love. (And honestly, what goes better with books than a nice cup of tea?)
 
 
I tried a lot of new tea over this summer and revisited some old favorites too. I have learned a few new things about making tea and about how my tastes have changed over the years.  I have to say I am definitely leaning towards the strong black teas, but I do still enjoy a light green or white tea from time to time.
 
My favorite teas I made this summer were . . .
 
Summer Sangria from The Necessiteas is a beautiful light tea with lots of fruit flavors. I had as both a hot tea and an iced tea, honestly I think the hot tea was a bit more flavorful but either way it was perfect for the summer. (I couldn't find this on their new website but I hope that it is brought back for next summer because I am almost out).
 
 

Tazo Iced Blushberry Black is all set up for making full pitchers of iced tea so there was no trying to figure out how much tea to use for steeping. It is a black tea but with a lot of fruit flavor, enough that you don't need sweetener at all.
 
 
So what is your favorite tea? Did you have a favorite iced tea for the hot summer?

2 comments:

  1. One of these days I'm going to come visit you and you'll have to feed me and make me tea. ;) I haven't tried a lot of teas but the ones I have tried are dreadful. I think I need help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, any time, I would be happy to share my food (or better yet Hubby's food) and my tea if you share your renovation skills where I am sadly lacking!

      Delete